Panning for Gold at Sovereign Hill
*Stay two or more consecutive nights, in any cabin, Monday to Thursday during February and we’ll shower you with this bundle of ‘Freebies’ to make your stay even more enjoyable and fun:
- Bottle of local wine
- Pedal kart ride
- DVD hire
- 12-noon checkout
The older kids are in school and things are a little quieter in beautiful Ballarat during February so it’s the ideal time to enjoy some rest and relaxation and explore the sights and attractions at your leisure.
In Ballarat, explore the award-winning Sovereign Hill and immerse yourself in the superb recreation of a Gold Rush village. You can even pan for real gold! Ballarat Wildlife Park is a unique collection of animals where you can get ‘close-up and personal’ for a selfie to remember. Wander the laneways, historic streetscapes and discover the huge array of eating and drinking options including many award-winning wine bars, pubs, restaurants and cafes. Ask us for our top tips when you check in. Remember to take a walk around Lake Wendouree, it’s so picturesque and there are great coffee and refreshment spots along the way.
In our park, relax in the indoor heated pool and spas, destress in the sauna, energise in the gym or just enjoy the sounds of the birds in the trees in our beautiful bush setting.
Terms and Conditions
- For new bookings only
- BIG4 Membership Discount applies. No further discounts apply. Not available with any other offers
- Subject to availability
- For stays of two or more consecutive nights, during February 2019, in cabins only. (Sites not included.)
- Stays must be between Monday and Thursday inclusive. Not available on weekends.
- Book online or Freecall 1800 256 633
- Not a BIG4 Member? Join today and take advantage of BIG4 Member benefits immediately.
- Choice of red or white wine. Please advise your preference when you check-in.
- Must quote PROMO CODE: ‘FEBRUARY FREEBIES’ when booking.