Treat yourself and your loved ones to a well-earned break away in beautiful Ballarat. Spend some quality family time with the kids or make it a romantic getaway for two. Or why not treat Mum or your sister to a “girls weekend” with her friends?
Ballarat is a hub of activity so there is plenty to do and see. Just to list a few:
- The Ballarat International Foto Biennale, Art Gallery of Ballarat – on now to 17th September.
- The very popular Kryal Castle and Sovereign Hill are great places to visit and hold weekly events all year round.
- For our Dancing Queens – the Royal South Street Competition is running until the 31st October.
You will find all the events listed on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pg/BIG4BallaratWindmillHolidayPark/events/
And when you want to simply relax, there’s plenty to keep you warm in our park including our heated indoor pool and spa, inflatable pillow, tennis court and games room. We even provide all the equipment you need to play.
“Winter Boredom Breaker” – Escape to Ballarat!
Stay 2 nights in any of our Cabins from now till 21st September and we will throw in some extras for FREE.
- Free pedal cart ride for each child, each day
- Free DVD hire each day
- Late Check Out (until noon)
- Free bottle of local wine
Terms and Conditions
Minimum 2 night stay in any Cabin
New bookings only, must be booked by 19th Sept 2017.
Subject to availability
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers
For stays of 2 consecutive nights from now to 21st Sept 2017
Phone 1800 256 633. Quote “Breaker”
Glow in the Park - Pancakes for Wishes
As part of BIG4 Holiday Parks ongoing partnership with Make A Wish Australia we are excited to announce our special fundraising event “Glow in the Park – Pancakes for Wishes”. Join us for a delicious Pancake Breakfast on Friday 29th September 2017. Gold coin donation and all kids will receive a FREE Glow Stick to wear at night. Book your cabin or site now. Freecall 1800 256 633 or online http://www.ballaratwindmill.com.au/